LINK UP Battersea
Sharing Skills | Building Community | Achieving Results
Link Up Battersea was founded in 2015 to connect professionals with local charities and community groups in the Battersea area that need their skills.
Their aim is to:
- Enable individuals with skills to share them in a rewarding way with the local community;
- Assist the development of local non-profit organisations;
- Strengthen the Battersea community by connecting resources with needs.
Interested individuals with a skill to share are matched with an appropriate charity to work on a project with clear objectives and flexible working is possible.Silks PR & Marketing
are happy to volunteer to help Link Up Battersea and raise their profile so they can recruit more volunteers and charities in the Battersea area. So far we have :
- included them on The Thomas's Directory website - www.thedirectory-thomas-s.co.uk
- helped deliver leaflets to homes in the target area;
- helped write and issue press releases to local magazines and newspapers.
We look forward to helping them further in the future.
For more information visit: www.linkup-battersea.org
Cathy Jackson - Volunteer Communications Manager