Our Clients, Past & Present
We are honoured to be working with:
Partridges of Sloane Square - Partridges is an independent, family-run grocer which sells 'All good things for the Larder' and celebrated its 50th anniversary in May 2022. It is a Royal Warrant Holder and has stores in Chelsea and Kensington.
Go Emu - Go Emu are totally crazy about colour, travel, family and sustainability and have combined all four to create a vibrant range of lifestyle accessories you can’t live without!
Fiona Clare - Fiona Clare is an award-winning couturier who has been creating beautiful, bespoke, formal, evening and bridal wear, with classic, elegant clean cut designs, for over 30 years. More recently she has launched a stylish ready-to-wear range of silk shirts, kimonos, trousers and nighties.
Katherine Low Settlement is a much loved, busy charity that has been at the heart of Battersea since 1924. They work to reduce poverty and isolation and bring the local community together with over 500 people a week using their services. In May 2024 Katherine Low Settlement will be 100 years old and have asked Silks PR & Marketing to help them with their birthday plans.
The Children's Surgery Foundation
- The Charity was founded over 37 years ago to raise funds for urgently needed equipment and items to make hospital stays more welcoming and pleasant for children and their families. In 2019 it changed its name to reflect a close collaboration with the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons and an expanding vision. https://www.childrenssurgeryfoundation.org/
Glass Door Homeless Charity - PRO BONO CLIENT -
Glass Door was founded over 20 years ago to offer shelter, hearty food, and a genuine warm welcome to homeless people. Based in SW London, Glass Door coordinates a network of open-access services for people affected by homelessness. Year-round people find advice and support to end their homelessness from trained caseworkers.https://www.glassdoor.org.uk/
Manuka Direct Honey
- Manuka Direct was founded in 2018 and its honey comes from three incredible beekeepers in Hawke's Bay on the stunning North Island of New Zealand where the manuka plant thrives. Manuka Direct Honey is fully lab tested, certified, packed and sealed in NZ assuring the highest quality.https://manukadirect.net/
Paint Pots Montessori Schools - Paint Pots runs 3 Montessori Nurseries in SW London and Creative Classes in the Boltons, Chelsea.
THE 1402 - Luxury Private Residences -
This new brand provides a consistent luxury commitment in holiday rental properties for couples, akin to those found in top luxury hotels such as Relais & Châteaux. Each rental property has its own unique persona plus guaranteed Platinum Luxury Values.
Lotte Berk Barre Retreats in SW France
- a range of all-inclusive Lotte Berk Barre retreats which take place in a beautiful 19th century house in SW France. The five night courses include 2.5 hours of Lotte Berk exercise per day and delicious food cooked by a Savoy trained chef.
For more information click HERE
- an American university consultancy which helps guide students through every step of the U.S. university application process, starting from the GCSE stage (or equivalent).https://arcusadvisory.com
The Fencing School
- Founded by Head Coach Mark Kent in 2006, originally for U.11s and U.13s beginners, The Fencing School which is based in Battersea, has achieved international selections in cadet U.17 and junior U.20 categories at World Cup level.www.thefencingschool.com
- founded in 2008 by Sarah and Katie, former Thomas's parents and owners of Silks PR & Marketing, The Directory successfully promotes over 100 businesses owned, run or recommended by the parents, teachers and past pupils of Thomas's London Day Schools.https://www.thedirectory-thomas-s.co.uk
Other clients we have worked with recently include:
- founded in Fulham in 1895 and specialises in refurbishing and developing commercial and residential properties. https://www.marstonproperties.co.uk/
- Romney Tweed Community Interest Group was founded in 2014 to encourage local industry and tourism in the Romney Marsh and Dungeness area of Kent. It is a niche producer designing luxury tweeds from Romney wool.https://romneytweed.co.uk/
- Peter Harrington Rare Books
- Trotters Childrenswear & Accessories
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- Mimi Baldwin Fine Jewellery