Making Fencing More Accessible to Children
Fencing is exciting and fun and improves children’s co-ordination, self-respect, self-motivation and their overall fitness. To make fencing more accessible The Fencing School has launched NEW after school taster classes in Battersea and asked us to help promote them and their exising classes at the Royal Academy of Dance in Battersea.
We did this by:
- issuing a press release to all relevant SW London media which resulted in pieces in magazines such as angels & urchins;
- devising a successful online and magazine advertising schedule appropriate for a small budget;
- designing and creating the advertising artwork;
- contacting local schools and arranging for The Fencing School to display posters and conduct demonstrations in 2 local schools and at the Trotters 25th birthday party in the Duke of York Square;
- delivering leaflets to about 500 households in the local area where the classes are being held.
"Silks were simply brilliant. They devised and delivered a multi faceted approach to our objectives of both starting a community club and creating a profile for our existing small club at The Royal Academy of Dance. Although a very modest project, Katie and Sarah were extremely professional and operated swiftly and efficiently. They created Strategy; crafted Artwork; delivered Direct Mail; orchestrated the Ads & Listings; and corresponded with editorial - and there were added bonuses due to their comprehensive network. They delivered on time, on budget and were a pleasure to work with. Huge thank you for all your help."
The Fencing School, 2015
For more information visit: www.thefencingschool.com